Want to make sure I'm the right counselor for you?Ask A Question
I have worked as a Senior Technology Consultant at Deloitte, PwC, and Capgemini n the USA and India offices. As a Senior Tech Consultant, I worked at the intersection of business and technology. I led some of the most advanced digital transformation projects for some of the most prestigious clients ... Read More
I have worked as a Senior Technology Consultant at Deloitte, PwC, and Capgemini n the USA and India offices. As a Senior Tech Consultant, I worked at the intersection of business and technology. I led some of the most advanced digital transformation projects for some of the most prestigious clients in the entertainment and healthcare industry.
I can help you if you are facing any of the situations mentioned below:
1. If you need help with kicking-off or transitioning your career in consulting companies like Deloitte, PwC, TCS, Infosys etc., I can help you prepare for job application and interview process.
2. If you are a college student and don't know how to get a job in technology and management roles, I can help you prepare a strategy for successful job search.
3. If you are not getting interview calls, I will work with you to identify the gap and areas of improvement.
4. If you are failing in interviews, I can help you prepare for interview.
5. If you are not sure how to prepare for Behavioral and HR interview questions, I can work with you to prepare answers for interview questions.
6. If you are not sure what career to choose after graduation, I can help you identify the best career as per your lifegoals.
This is your chance to learn more about pretty much everything you want to know about the company and role you're interested in from the company's culture to its perks and benefits.
Your counselor will review your resume and suggest changes that will draw the attention of recruiters and applicant tracking software tools used by employers to source candidates.
This is one of the critical pieces of your application that is often underestimated. Your counselor will work with you to highlight the specific skills needed for the role and get you noticed.
This is another important source that recruiters pay a close attention to. Your counselor will ensure that your profile is optimized for that specific role you're targeting but also for other job opportunities.
If you're not set on the company and role, our more senior counselors who have a broader range of industry experience can guide you to design a career strategy and steps to implement it.
This is by far the most difficult step of the entire job application process. Who can best help you practice and crack the actual interview?. Someone who did just that, your counselor.